Something Need to Know Before Purchasing - Golongele HB-1001 (one)
- Q：Does Golongele HB-1001 has a remote control? How far it can remote control?
A: Yes, it has a remote control and the set distance to control is 3m-5m.
- Q: Does Golongele HB-1001works on a hardwood floor?
A: Yes, it works pretty well on all kinds of hard floors like wooden, tile, ceramic tiles, marble, etc.
- Q: Does Golongele HB-1001 have HEPA filters? How many pcs do you have in the package?
A: Yes, it has a HEPA filter, normally we will have 1 piece more in standard packing.
- Q: How long should I change the HEPA Filter?
A: It depends on what kind of floor do you use the robot, if you use the robot vacuum on a carpet, you may need to replace the HEPA filter every week. If you use the robot on a hard floor for daily cleaning, you can replace the HEPA filter every two weeks.
- Q: How long should I change the HEPA filter? Can I wash it and reuse it?
A: Normally if your house is not in heavy dirty, you can change the HEPA filter every month, because if the HEPA filter is dirty, the suction power would be smaller, and also this condition may damage the robot vacuum cleaner. The HEPA filter is water washable, and we don't suggest you wash it too much, normally after 3 times washing, you need to desert it and use a new one.