Something need to know before purchasing - Golongele HB-1002
- Q：Does Golongele HB-1002 have a remote control? How far it can remote control?
A: Yes, it has a remote control and the set distance to control is 3m-5m.
- Q: Does it have an auto charge docking for self-charging?
A: Yes, it has an auto-recharge station.
- Q: Does Golongele HB-1002works on carpet?
A: Yes, it can work on a carpet, but the speed will slow down. and it works better on all kinds of hard floors like wooden, tile, ceramic tiles, marble, etc.
- Q: Does Golongele HB-1002 have HEPA filters? How many pcs do you have in the package?
A: Yes, it has a HEPA filter, normally we will have 1 piece more in standard packing.
- Q: How soon should I replace the HEPA Filter?
A: It depends on what kind of floor do you use the robot, if you use the robot vacuum on a carpet, you may need to replace the HEPA filter every week. If you use the robot on a hard floor for daily cleaning, you can replace the HEPA filter every two weeks.
- Q: How long should I change the HEPA filter? Can I wash and reuse it?
A: Normally if your house is not in heavy dirty, you can change the HEPA filter every month, because if the HEPA filter is dirty, the suction power would be smaller and also this condition may damage the robot vacuum cleaner. The HEPA filter is water washable, and we don't suggest you wash it too much, normally after 3 times washing, you need to desert it and use a new one.
- Q: What will happen if I don't replace the HEPA filters on time?
A: If you don't replace the HEPA filter on time, the dust or dirt will block the filter and make the robot suction power too small to vacuum the dust on the floor. replace the HEPA filter on time is a good habit to keep your robot vacuum cleaner work better.
- Q: Will this robot automatically start cleaning at a certain time each night?
A: No, Golongele HB-1002 doesn't have the timer setting function.
- Q: Does it vacuum long woman hairs?
A: No robot vacuums can vacuum long woman hair 100%, and for some rolling bristle robot, the long hair also easily wrapped the brushes.
- Q: Does HB-1002 has a full bin indicator?
A: No, it doesn't. And I don't think the indicator is necessary. You will know how often you need to clean the dust bin after a time of use. if you have dogs or cats in a big house, you may need to empty the dust bin each time you use it.
- Q: Does the remote find wit when it's lost?
A: No, when the battery is low or the robot finishes the cleaning, it will automatically look for the charge station, so you mostly will find it on the docking station. If it stuck somewhere while cleaning, it will alarm, if you didn't hear it, you can look for it where it looks easily got stuck.
- Q: Does it do multiple rooms?
A: Yes, it has multiple cleaning modes and will cover the whole house floor automatically.
- Q: What should I do if the bristle hairs curled?
A: You can put it in hot water over 70℃ (160℉)