Something need to know before purchasing - Golongele HB-1001 (two)
- Q: What will happen if I don't replace the HEPA filters on time?
A: If you don't replace the HEPA filter on time, the dust or dirt will block the filter and make the robot suction power too small to vacuum the dust on the floor. replace the HEPA filter on time is a good habit to keep your robot vacuum cleaner work better.
- Q: Does Golongele HB-1001 works on the carpet?
A: Yes, it works on the low-pile carpet, but not good for long-pile carpet. and on the carpet, it will slow down the speed. Other tips for you use on the carpet: you need to empty the dust collect bin every time after you use it.
- Q: Is HB-1001 manual recharge or auto recharge？ How soon should I charge it?
A: Golonge HB-1001 is a manual recharge robot vacuum cleaner, it can works around 50~ 60 minutes from a single charge, when the robot lamp indicator is in Red, you need to recharge it.
- Q: Will this robot automatically start cleaning at a certain time each night?
A: No, Golongele doesn't have the timer setting function.
- Q: Does it vacuum long woman hairs?
A: No robot vacuums can vacuum long woman hair 100%, and for some rolling bristle robot, the long hair also easily wrapped the brushes.